INDUSTRIAL BUILDING FOR WAREHOUSE USE
Bastida Pancarana – 34 miles from Milan
The A7 (Milan-Genoa) Motorway is easy to reach via the Bereguardo interchange and the Pavia West ring road.
About 6 km South, there is the Casteggio toll station for the A21 (Turin – Piacenza – Brescia) motorway.
The Milan – Genoa railway line
This crosses the area in a North-South direction and skirts the area of the new premises. It has a station in the Town of Bottarone.
Pavia – Stradella railway line
It joins the Milan – Genoa line near Bottarone station, close to the premises, and connects to the Alessandria – Piacenza line in the Broni area. This line has a station in the Town of Bressana.
The building in question is located in the town of Bastida Panacarana, and has the following characteristics:
- Main building, rectangular in plan, with adjacent smaller size rectangular buildings. It extends for a length of 201.80 m and has a maximum depth of 63.50 m.
- Structure in prefabricated elements: insulated plinths, columns, beams, roof covering with cladding in coloured aluminium and opening shed type roof lights.
- Concrete columns positioned in prefabricated plinths placed in sub-foundations in concrete cast in-situ.
- Perimeter wall in insulated concrete panels, 20 cm thick, and finished on the outside with marble gravel, with suitable colouring, in order to mitigate the visual impact and accentuate integration of the buildings into their setting.
- Internal height below the roof covering equal to 9.25 m and the internal height below the beams equal to 8.00 m.
- Overall covered area: 11,558 sq.m.
This building is made up of two sections, laid out on one floor level, and each includes ablution facilities, with bathroom lobby and change room.
There are loading bays along the S-E side, for handling vehicles for loading and unloading goods.